When the fall is in full swing and you are looking for more delicious recipes at home, then the pumpkin seeds can be a real treat. It has been witnessed that more and more people are searching for the best and easy pumpkin seed recipes that they can enjoy with their family at home. A number of online searches about this have revealed that people want to spice up the pumpkin seeds a bit more to have quality food stuff at home. Today, are about to share with you the 3 easy and delicious recipes that you will love to make and enjoy at your home.
Before you start!
You can buy the pumpkin seeds from the market, but it is better to buy two fresh pumpkins (about 6 pounds each) from the market. Carve them in a bowl with an ice cream scooper. This will offer you approximately 4 cups of the seeds that you can work with.
Before starting any of the recipes that we are about to discuss, you must rinse your seeds with the cool water and split the pumpkin. Spread the seeds across a plate and let them dry for about 2 hours.
Tip: Pumpkin seeds need only a few minutes to burn, so you have to keep a close eye on this while making the recipe. If you don’t, then the seeds can easily be wasted, and you may have to start from scratch.
Recipe 1: Garlic Parmesan Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin seeds – 1 cup
- Butter – 1 tablespoon (melted)
- Garlic powder – ½ teaspoon
- Grated parmesan – 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper – ½ tablespoon
- On a baking sheet, lay down the seeds, and then coat with the cooking oil. Let the seeds baked for approximately 5-7 minutes, at 325 degrees, or till the time you see seeds starting to become brown.
- Now, you should combine all the ingredients in a bowl, and then add the seeds, and toss.
- Bake it for another 5-7 minutes.
- Let it cool, and enjoy!
Recipe 2: Sweet and Salty Pumpkin Seeds
- Kosher salt – 1 teaspoon
- Brown sugar – 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Balsamic vinegar – 1 teaspoon (You can also use your favorite balsamic-based dressing)
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Pumpkin seeds – 2 cups
- Mix all the ingredients into a bow, and then add 2 cups of the pumpkin seeds to this mixture. Toss it in order to make it evenly coated.
- Now, bake this for approximately 15-20 minutes at 325 degrees. It should depend on how crispy you want it to be.
- After that, you should let it cool before you serve it. That’s it; you can enjoy your sweet and salty pumpkin seeds recipe.
Recipe 3: Paprika-Lime Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin seeds – 2 cups
- Hot sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Chili powder – ½ tablespoon
- Fresh squeeze lime juice – 2 teaspoons
- Salt – to taste
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients of this recipe in a bowl, and then toss the pumpkin seeds in that mixture.
- Now, place it on a baking sheet.
- Bake it for about 15-20 minutes.
- Let them cool, and then serve!
So, these were these were today’s picked pumpkin seed recipes that were quick and easy to make at home. If you are about to try any of them, then let us know about your experience. If you have any suggestions or if you think that these recipes can be improved in anyway, then let us know. For more healthy and easy recipes, keep visiting us.