The US Bank has a history of serving their customers with unparalleled financial products and services. To cater to the different needs of different people, they offer various types of savings accounts. If you need to open a US Bank Personal Savings account, then you can compare all available savings accounts on the bank’s official site. You can conveniently submit your savings account opening application online.
US Bank Personal Savings Accounts
With many options to choose from, you can easily find the perfect savings account according to your specific needs. Here are the available personal savings accounts that the US Bank offers for their customers:
- Platinum Select Money Market Savings
This savings account is for the bank’s platinum checking package customers. This savings account has competitive interest rates alongside many other great perks.
- No monthly maintenance charge
- $25 opening deposit required to open account
The applicant must be having the Platinum Checking Package in order to apply for this savings account.
- Package Money Market Savings
This savings account is designed for the customers who already have a Gold Checking Package. Alongside competitive interest rates, there are many other benefits to enjoy.
- $0 monthly maintenance charge
- Minimum opening deposit required is $25
If you do not have the Gold Checking Package, then you won’t be able to apply for this savings account.
- Elite Money Market Account
The elite money market account offers savings for higher balances. This account has tiered interest that will increase rates and your savings would grow faster.
- There is a monthly maintenance fee of $10
- Opening deposit required for account opening is $100
You can waive the monthly maintenance fee by maintaining a $10,000 daily ledger balance.
- Standard Savings Account
If you are a first-time saver, then you should opt for this savings account. This is also a good choice, if you usually keep low balances in your account.
- Monthly maintenance charge is $4
- Opening deposit requires is at least $25
You can waive the monthly maintenance charge by; maintaining at least $300 in daily ledger or by keeping an average $1000 monthly balance. The monthly charge would be waived for those who are under 18 years of age.
If you are not sure which account to choose, then you can go through complete details on the official site of the bank. On their website, you can also compare all 4 savings accounts for a clear picture.
Instructions to Apply for a US Bank Savings Account
You can apply for the savings account online by following these steps:
- Just access the Official US Bank Website to begin the process.
- Now, you can see the website menu on top where you should click “Checking & Savings”. Right after, the bank’s checking & savings products and tools will appear on your screen. Under the Products title, click the third option “Savings accounts”.
All four savings accounts would appear on your screen with basic account information. Click “Apply now” button under the savings account type that you want to open. On the very first page, read the basic requirements and click “Continue”. Simply submit your application online by providing all necessary details.
For Further Assistance: Dial 800.944.7177.